Sunday, May 02, 2004

rain and car-swept sighs

I would rather know either way. I would like to know now, all the answers. I want to give up or move forward. I hate this place more tonight than usual. I bash my fist throught the air because that's all I've got---nothing, space. Nothing to be angry at, nothing to care about, nothing concrete to think of or hang onto. So I throw my fists in rage at it and glare at nothing. You can't see anything, you fucking don't even care. I've been forgotten. Go figure. This just might be my style. I'm sick of it. Fuck it all. It's all so useless. None of it really matters, I can almost see how it'll end. And even in this strange rage, I hope that I'm wrong. I want to back off from it all, but I'm afraid that inaction will cause the bad outcome to be my fault. So what am I supposed to do exactly? Will my fate or have fate will my life? All I know is, I'm sick of it all right now. Sick of it all and no one sees.