Friday, May 07, 2004

restless in a good way

It's amazing how used I am to running around, thinking of the next step before I finish the first. I actually end up forgetting I was mid-step, then I start another, and realize I have to go back and finish the first. No wonder I stumble.

Anyway, I have a whole day of freedom ahead of me. I will take my camera for a walk in the gorgeous weather, though it's not altogether warm. I'm hoping to catch young leaves, blossoms, textures. But I find myself thinking the way I do when I'm stressed: ok, gotta leave by____, do I wanna go there?, what would I catch?, but the sun may not be in the right spot, should I go up there?, I should go there first coz the blossoms won't last forever, yeah, I'll go there. Get off the net!! Get off your ass or you won't catch a thing!!