Friday, May 21, 2004

blech!

I sound so emotional in my entries!! People get such a one-sided view. It's really too bad that I can't go into detail about the fun stuff I do because I don't want people to be able to connect this blog to me. I will say, however, that I went to this AWESOME little club last night. Best live music I've heard in a while and incredible atmosphere. Most times, when I walk into a new place, I don't feel like I fit in, but there, it instantly felt comfortable...super chill.

Anyway, I was reading past entries and I thought that I sound so boring, talking about the same stuff all the time!! I think about a lot of that stuff because I'm really dealing with them. I actually thought, "God, get a life already. Stop moping! I can't stand it anymore!" I sound like some pretentious, depressed artist. You know the type...[in a rough, smoke- and drink-affected voice]'I'm so depressed, man. It hurts...so I turn pain into inspiration, or just allow myself to feeeeel'. Yikes! I sicken myself.

This is why I hate what I write. After a while I can't stand it. There are very few things that I have written that don't make me flinch.

Anyhoo...HAPPY VICTORIA DAY LONG WEEKEND!!

No comments: