Tuesday, June 15, 2004

sleepy

I get cranky when I'm sleepy and talking to my parents. It's so horrible. They're on the phone and all I can think of is, 'oh no, I must get off the phone. I'm soooo sleepy..."uh huh. yup. oh well. uh huh. ok, I have to sleep now".

Then I feel mean, coz I don't talk to them for too long as it is.

Also...sometimes I think that I don't want to write anything here because I don't want to bore the few people who read my blog. But then, I remember that the reason I started this whole thing was really for me to have some place to write without really caring if anyone reads it or not. It's funny how, once you know people read stuff, you take them into account. Well, at least I seem to, though I'm trying not to. Not coz I don't care, but I wanna keep it honest. Well, as honest as I can be without giving away too much of my life in case someone I know comes across this.


I'm grumpy. G'night.

No comments: