Tuesday, June 15, 2004

gah!!

You know it's bad when you blog multiple times a day. Well, that's what it means for me, anyway.

I've got a million things I'd like to get done, but I can't seem to do them. I'm going to practice, so that's one important thing down, but I also need to:

- think of an article topic
- finish the application
- get started on new pieces
- call my teacher
- put photos up
- fold my clothes and put them in drawers
- go to the bookstore, w/c I forgot to do today
- shop for a friend's wedding gift
- read lots and lots

I get annoyed when I don't get reading time. Yes, yes, prioritize, make up a schedule. I have convinced others of the virtue of such an undertaking. I have found it an excellent tool. Lately it's like I've got ADD, though. I start something and remember that I have to do another, then I start that and nothing's finished!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

There is a very simple solution to this, ladies and gentlemen, and dogs, let's not forget the dogs...finish one thing before starting the next. And make a prioritized list of tasks, crossing off each one as they are completed. In this manner, you will be satisfied because you have completed something. Above all, be realistic and schedule breaks. You are not a super human.

No comments: