Saturday, April 10, 2004

observations

I'm discovering that a strange thing is happening. I started this blog because some people I know have one and I wanted to know what it feels like to have people read my thoughts. I don't mention any names, and sometimes, things may be vague and up to interpretation.

I'm learning a bit about html, too, as a result.

The thing that I'm finding is that I want people to read stuff here. I don't claim that they'll find it interesting, but the thought that someone in the great wide world will read my thoughts, maybe someone across the diameter of the globe from me, is amazing!!

My thought at getting my first comment was, "I can't believe someone actually read my blog!!" And then I'd get return visits and therefore more comments.

A really strange thought, too, is that I could cross paths with people who know some of what I'm thinking and I would never know. I'm not even sure how to describe what I feel about that. That person I lock eyes with for a millisecond, walking down the street, could know some of my deepest thoughts. He/she may even have talked to me about it.

WEIRD!