Tuesday, April 27, 2004

anyone have any answers/ideas?

So...how do you know whether you have crossed the friend line with someone you're interested in, never to return to the other side?

The trouble with being friends is that you talk about really personal things that you don't tell anyone else, because you are close and trust each other. So how do you know whether you are seen as "the shoulder" or as "a special person", one who's breaking through barriers. Trust is really important in a relationship, but if you're interested in someone who also happens to be your friend, are there just certain things you shouldn't talk about? When is it a case of "I need your help" and when is it a case of "I can tell you want to know me, and I think I'm ready to have you know me"?

If anyone could shed some light on this whole thing, I would greatly appreciate it.

I was watching Everwood today, and once again it made me cry. I'm on the verge of tears a lot, maybe I'm PMSing. I tend to get more emotional. No...it's happened other times too. The whole Ephraim and Amy storyline, with the timing being off...UGH! So true, so true.

I randomly clicked on someone's blog today and found this. I really liked it.

"Wait for the boy who pursues you....the one who will make an ordinary moment seem magical... The kind of boy who brings out the best in you and makes you want to be a better person.... Wait for the boy who will be your best friend... The person who will drop everything to be with you at any time of the day, no matter what the circumstances. Wait for the boy who makes you smile like no other boy makes you smile and when he smiles you know he needs you.... Wait for the boy who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats and have no makeup on, but appreciates it when you get all dolled up for him.... Most of all, wait for the boy who will put you, at the center of his universe..."