Wednesday, January 30, 2008

ouch! my hip!

I must seriously be getting old, because my right hip area hurts. When I sit in a chair for too long, my lower back hurts. Now, I know people younger than me experience this, like my brother and my boyfriend, but I have never, ever, ever, been in pain from doing everyday things. My doctor says my constant headaches can also be caused by my body changing, nay, aging. Yeesh!

Sleepy now, but wishing to write. I think I have to start not thinking of the worst case scenario. I need to practice taking things as they come. Mind you, my job makes me think through to the worst in order to prevent it from happening. It works well at determining a proactive approach, but the mind habit it creates is awful.

Since I spent so much unfruitful time on facebook, I am now tired and not able to write more. Well, maybe a few thoughts jotted down...

- life is full of uncertainties that are most exciting (which also means a bit scary)
- I never feel that I'm settled --- always in transition
- "We'll figure it out" --- sure sounds lovingly long-term! And so does, "Well, I'm sure that I love you", in response
- I still like being alone
- I marvel at the person I've become, as I am asked for my opinion by some really important people, who also believe that I could really "climb the ladder", if only I'd choose to climb.
- the hold that music has on me will always be there
- if I had more money, many things would be easier
- I wouldn't trade my dreams and simplicity of being for all the money in the world (unless I could really benefit someone I care about --- life and death sort of thing --- and only if it doesn't harm others)
- sometimes I feel lost and sometimes I think I'm pretty damn awesome --- this can happen in the span of an hour!
- I love sleep.

Good night.

1 comment:

ecurls said...

i want to be your friend on facebook!!!
do we still have to be anonymous?
it's been years, YEARS!!!
lol - glad to see you're writing a bit more nowadays!!

hope you feel better!