Sunday, March 12, 2006

distraction

I have not had any luck getting down to house work today. There's a huge pile of dishes in my sink and, due to a lack of space therein, the dishes...no, I'm onto the bowls now...have decided to spread out onto the kitchen counters and my dining table.

There are a million things I want to do. I did a few of them today...read an issue of Newsweek I've been wanting to read, took some photos, watched reruns of "So You Think You Can Dance" at a friend's house, did 2 loads of laundry, went to church. Still, I want to clean up, but that just seems so boring right about now...Got Mos Def playing right now. Maybe if I dance around, shake my booty, so to speak, while doing dishes, I'll become motivated.

I have determined that there are simply too many things I'm interested in doing that I never feel I've accomplished enough in my day. Looking at my list above, though, I guess I didn't do too badly for getting up at 11:30.

Too bad I've got to go to work tomorrow.

No comments: