Monday, July 11, 2005

something different

I spoke to him for a bit today.

I had this suspicion that he went to this battle and didn't call me. I was going to call him, but I thought, I really need to stay home, organize, do laundry. Really, I would only go to see him. So...forget it. Turns out he did go and he asked me today if I went.

Weird. Because he usually calls to see if I'm going. Or, I'd call to see whether he's going. None of that happened.

Last week too, we pretended not to see each other at the library. I'm pretty sure he saw me. I know I saw him.

Damn it. We have to get past this. I really hope it's a phase because it really saddens me. Really, really, saddens me.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I hate the akwardness of insecurity. You will get through it.

I always think it is strange, I mean you have loved him for a long time and all was well, it is his own feelings that he is dealing with.

Soon, I hope, soon it will all be smooth again.