Saturday, September 18, 2004

settling in

Finally have the net at home!! Still, it's really hard to blog when my family is up here a lot. It's nice because they really miss me, my brothers included.

Let's see...I'm decorating my room, started a new job (I got a job my first try!! Totally by chance coz a friend showed me a posting. I'm seriously lucky. I didn't even have to do the whole job search thing!!) It's a good job, too, right up my alley. Just challenging enough to keep me from being bored, but not too much that I have to worry about it at night.

And...he's back. I'm seeing him tomorrow with a bunch of friends for the first time. I'm excited, naturally. Though part of me wonders how he's changed in a year. How I've changed.

Ok...so I had all these other thoughts all typed out. Then Blogger screwed up. Now I don't want to retype coz I'm no longer in the mood to replicate. Bah!

Off to unpack. Got lotsa stuff...shites!!

No comments: